We are Polymorf - a multidisciplinary practice for design, architecture, and research run by Johanna Jonsson and Albin Karlsson that works to explore the borderland between craft and digital fabrication.
Johanna studied architecture at the Umeå School of Architecture (BArch 2016) and at the LTH School of Architecture (MArch 2019). She has also studied Philosophy at Umeå University, Art History at Lund University, Photography and Painting at Östra Grevie Folkhögskola, and Arts and Crafts at Sörängens Folkhögskola. She is assistant researcher at the LTH School of Architecture.
Albin studied architecture at the Umeå School of Architecture (BArch 2015) and at the LTH School of Architecture (MArch 2019). He has also studied Programming at Malmö University and History of Ideas at Lund University. He is assistant researcher and teaching assistant at the LTH School of Architecture and a member of the Swedish Association of Architects (MSA).
- Award: Formbärare, Svensk Form, 2021
- Exhibition: Slöjd Småland, Kulturgatan Bodafors, 2021
- Exhibition: 1+1=3, Southern Sweden Design Days, 2021
- Exhibition: Mera lera, Sörmlands museum, 2021
- Exhibition: Ung Svensk Form, 2021
- Publication: FORM Magazine 6/2020, 2020
- Publication: Arkitektur 7-8, 2020
- Interview: for Southern Sweden Design Days and Mesh Festival, 2020
- Discussion: with Gediminas Kirdeikis, 2020
- Discussion: with Ingar Brinck, 2020
- Exhibition: Vävda strukturer, SPARK, 2020